If you are doing your due diligence and have questions about homeschooling in general or Connections in particular, please call one of our offices. We are happy to answer your questions on the phone, or we can schedule a meeting to talk with one of our teacher/advisors in person.
Enrolling with Connections is an easy process with a few required steps.
- Complete an enrollment form. Submitting a enrollment form does not complete enrollment.
- Schedule an enrollment meeting.
- Your enrollment meeting may be in person, or by phone. We try to make things convenient for you. An advisor will work with you to develop a plan that works for you and your child(ren). This meeting is also an opportunity to discuss curricular options and other learning opportunities.
- Homer – 907-226-1880
- Seward – 907-224-9035
- Soldotna – 907-714-8880
- Create an Individual Learning Plan (ILP) for your child. Enrollment is not considered complete until we have a signed ILP cover sheet.
- Some additional forms for a complete enrollment: